Terms for flight training can be confirmed with the ops team.
1. Yorkshire Aero Club reserves the right to cancel any flight without notice if the prevailing weather is deemed unsuitable for flight.
2. Yorkshire Aero Club reserves the right to cancel, postpone or re-schedule any flight for operational or aircraft serviceability reasons.
3. Yorkshire Aero Club shall not be liable for any travel, accommodation or other expenses incurred from flight cancellations due to operational circumstances, including unsuitable weather.
4. Introductory Lesson vouchers are valid for a period of 6 months from the date of purchase and are non-refundable.
5. Unexpired vouchers may be extended for a period of 6 months for an additional fee of £30. This must be done prior to the voucher expiring.
6. Introductory Lesson vouchers are valid for the named recipient only and are transferable only with prior written consent from Yorkshire Aero Club.
7. Vouchers are valid only if the bearer is the named recipient on the voucher.
8. Vouchers may not be re-sold under any circumstances. Only vouchers purchased directly from Yorkshire Aero Club will be accepted as valid. Vouchers purchased from any other source will be deemed invalid.
9. Vouchers purchased by telephone or via the Yorkshire Aero Club website are valid for a period of 6 months from the date of purchase. Vouchers purchased in this manner may be returned for a full refund within 7 days of purchase. Vouchers must be returned with a written refund request before any refund can be made.
10. The Captain of the aircraft has the right to cancel the flight of any participant who is in excess of 6ft 6 inches tall and/or 16st in weight. Should the participant exceed this restriction the flight will be cancelled and no refund given. Participants exceeding 6ft 6 inches tall and/or 16st in weight are strongly recommended to seek further advice from Yorkshire Aero Club prior to purchasing a voucher.
11. Participants should ensure that they are in good health and if in doubt should seek the medical advice of their GP before flying.
12. The Captain of the aircraft can, at his/her discretion refuse entry to the aircraft for any reason. Participants are strongly advised to refrain from taking alcohol or any drugs within 24 hours of the period prior to flight. The Captain will refuse entry to the aircraft for anyone he/she suspects may be under the influence of alcohol or drugs. No refunds will be given under any circumstances if you are refused entry.
13. Your Introductory Lesson voucher and an acceptable form of photo I.D. must be produced for inspection prior to the flight being conducted. Failure to produce the voucher will result in your flight being cancelled without refund.
14. Cancellations or re-schedule requests from the participant must be made 24 hours prior to the flight time. Failure to give 24 hours notice will attract a cancellation fee of £30.
15. Flight participants should present themselves promptly at the time of the booked flight. Should a participant fail to present themselves with sufficient time remaining to conduct the booked flight, the flight will be cancelled and no refund given.
16. Participants are strongly advised to telephone Yorkshire Aero Club on 01302 247 911 prior to departing for the airport to check that the prevailing weather forecast enables the flight to go ahead.
17. Whilst every precaution is taken for the safety of passengers, Yorkshire Aero Club cannot be held liable for loss, damage or injury.
18. Passengers wishing to take cameras and other photographic equipment on the flight may only do so with the consent of the aircraft Captain and do so entirely at their own risk.
Terms for hire can be confirmed with the ops team.